Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors super personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations. When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Moicco International Ltd and its brand BareBearBerry. When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the Company. These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email. Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Be in good standing with applicable laws of the Province of British Columbia
- Own social media accounts
As a brand ambassador of the Company, you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s services
- Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for the Company
- Collaborate with other ambassadors when/if required
- Occasionally attend events, if requested by the Company.
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectional content - subject to the sole direction of the Company.
- Use the company’s brand, image(s), or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and the Company. The ambassador may use text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship. The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by applicable laws of the Province of British Columbia.
The ambassador will earn 1 point for every unique click on his or her shareable link, 1 point for every $1 of referred customer purchases, 10 points for every Instagram story, 10 points for every Instagram post and 10 points for every 100 unique views. The ambassador can redeem a $10 voucher for every 100 points he or she earns or $30 cash reward for every 1000 points at month end.
A voucher can only be used once. If the ambassador’s cart total is less than the voucher discount, the ambassador won't get back the extra credit. The ambassador can only redeem and use one voucher at a time.
The compensation terms are subject to change by the Company at any time.The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote the Company’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
The company grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
The company may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause. The ambassador may terminate the relationship with the company with written notice of 30 days.
You expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.