Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
At BareBearBerry, we leverage the power of natural ingredients and extracts obtained through innovative biotechnology to find solutions for various skincare concerns. Whenever possible, we source from Canada and use ECOCERT approved ingredients. All of our products are proudly made in Canada.
Our biotechnologically produced extracts obtained from marine essence make our products deliver superior results. Our microorganism E. crustaceum based extract provides complete care of the eye contour area by reducing fluid extravasation and increasing the degradation of bilirubin. By boosting collagen and elastin synthesis and decreasing the formation of advanced glycation end products (AGEs), it helps to form a brighter and younger look. Through its unique natural tightening and firming effect, our other highly purified biotechnologically produced extract obtained from the microalgae Nannochloropsis oculata is unique in delivering both a fast, instant tightening experience, and a superior long term skin firming effect.
Peptides are short strings of amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins. Peptides can penetrate the outer layer of the skin and stimulate to produce collagen. More collagen can lead to firmer, younger looking skin. In formulating our luxurious serums, we incorporated several types of peptides for various purposes. Our anti-wrinkle hexapeptide and octapeptide reduce wrinkles caused by the contraction of muscles of facial expression with a Botox-like mechanism of action. Our other peptide ingredient helps to redefine facial appearance by replenishing local volume and improving a curvy silhouette of areas like the cheeks.
Hyaluronic Acid is a polysaccharide that occurs naturally in the human body and works to support the body’s collagen production and to help maintain elasticity. This natural molecule is specifically found in the hair, skin, eyes, nerves, and joints. For the effectiveness of our luxurious serums, we only incorporate hyaluronic acid of low molecular weight. The small molecule size enables the ingredient to readily penetrate the skin, reduce the skin’s moisture evaporation, and achieve a firmer appearance. Our ingredient's low molecular weight is achieved through the bio fermentation of non-GMO plant resources. It is 100% natural and certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the COSMOS Standard.
As our brand name "BareBearBerry" tells, we believe in the power of nature. We do not use mineral oils, petrolatum and dimethicone. Our plant sugar derived squalene is naturally present in the skin lipid barrier, preventing moisture loss while restoring skin’s suppleness and flexibility. It provides a silky, smooth and luxurious touch, without a greasy, heavy after feel. Our squalene is sustainably sourced and certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the COSMOS Standard. In formulating each of our skincare products, we carefully incorporated numerous plant oils for the intended purpose of the product:
- *Cranberry seed oil contains high levels of Vitamin A and Vitamin E and is a very rich source of tocotrienols, Omega 3, and Omega 6. It helps to improve skin firmness, strengthen hair and nails, and provides anti-aging support.
- *Abyssinian seed oil is naturally high in erucic acid, up to 65%, and has excellent properties for the strengthening, gloss and manageability of hair, and the rehydration and protection of dry skin.
- *Meadowfoam seed oil is well known in cosmetics due to its long chain fatty acids, which provides properties such as easy skin absorption, extra emollience and moisturizing effect, and effective UV protection.
- Jojoba oil has a similar molecular structure and composition to sebum, which the skin naturally produces for moisturization and is rich in Vitamin E. When applied to skin, jojoba oil mimics the skin’s sebum and balances out your complexion. Our jojoba oil is certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the COSMOS Standard.
- Rose geranium essential oil stimulates the lymphatic and immune systems and relieves premenstrual and menstrual tension, circulatory problems, general infections, and eczema.
- Ylang ylang essential oil enhances the relaxation and balance of emotions, which helps to reduce stress and promote positivity. The scent, nourishing and protective properties make it a perfect fit for our luxurious skin care products.
*Originated from Canada
Botanical extracts play an important role in our formulation as we incorporate their wonderful effects in delivering skincare solutions.
- Centella asiatica is traditionally used to support faster healing of small wounds, scratches, and superficial burns. It is also used as an anti-inflammatory for eczema, minor itching, and insect bites. Studies have shown that the main constituents of centella asiatica (asiatic acid, madecassic acid, and asiaticoside) increase collagen synthesis, which are essential in slowing down skin aging. Our centella asiatica extract is certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the COSMOS Standard.
- Hibiscus flowers have antioxidant properties and inhibit elastin degradation, helping to maintain the skin's elasticity and thereby offering anti-aging effects.
- Calendula has moisturizing properties making it ideal for dry, irritated, and delicate skin thanks to its saponin and mucilage content. It has long been used topically to treat skin ulcers, infected wounds, diaper rash, eczema, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, periodontitis, and conjunctivitis. Our calendula extract is certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the COSMOS Standard.
- Edelweiss extract is a product of cultivated Edelweiss plants grown at high altitude in the Swiss Alps, without pesticides or chemicals. Edelweiss extract also contains phytochemicals such as chlorogenic acid (antioxidant activity, radical scavenging), luteolin (hyaluronidase inhibition, antineoplastic activity), bisabolene derivatives (anti inflammatory activity) and beta Sitosterol (anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, bactericidal activity).